Saturday, June 27, 2009

Getting married in Hilo, Hawaii? Need professional pics?



















Are you getting married outdoors on the Big Island of Hawaii? Do you need fun and creative outdoor engagement/wedding pictures? If so, call me. I'm a professional photojournalist at your service! Reasonable rates for two hour or more sessions. Capture your wedding the way it was meant to be remembered! For more information on my services, contact me at writeaway777@hawaii.rr.com
If you would like to view more photos, please press the "play" button on the Wedding Sampler card below!
I can also take outdoor portraits of any kind too!
Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Wedding Sampler
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

1 comment:

  1. Nice picture.

    The file is huge and I have only so much room to put pics on the FBI Blogs so I only put pics that have already been compressed on the FBI site.

    Is there some sort of lock on this that doesn't allow me to just right click the image and save it to my own folder so that I could post it easily to the FBI Site w/out having to go through all the compression.

    All you Photogs take such good pictures I know you must hate having to compress them for web settings... but it really does help and speed up the process of download to sites.

    ReplyDelete

If you are not a spammer I promise to post your comment as soon as possible