Sunday, June 14, 2009

All that Twitters is glittering gold!

If friendships were money I'd been one rich wahine! Seriously, one of the bright treasures of Twitter is meeting my tweeps from time to time. This occurred yesterday when I met @damontucker (the founder/moderator of http://fbiblogs.com and @lazarus2000 (launching http://hawaiicentered.com later this summer). The crowning jewel of social media is finding and connecting with people you might not otherwise meet. It's also about collaboration, which is always fun to do over food rich in calories!
I'll probably look back in 10 years and find that my tweeples had a profoundly enriching effect on my life. Besides Damon & Lazarus (Ed), I can honestly say @AndyBumatai @davelawrence @tracitoguchi @JustBagHI @zensunni @sshawnn @easthawaiiarts @thebookangel and a few others I'm remiss to mention have changed my life for the good.
And, who knows, we may sit around the table eating luau one day in the future and laugh at how we made each other millionaires! Truthfully, I feel pretty rich already and I want to meet more tweeps -- as long as there's food! Cha-ching!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Karen:) I feel the same about twitter changing our lives by meeting great friends like you.

    ReplyDelete

If you are not a spammer I promise to post your comment as soon as possible