Thursday, May 21, 2009

Reality blues just don't go away

I'm having reality TV letdown right now.
Most of the shows have wrapped up and declared a winner.
There's J.T., the ultimate survivor; Shawn Johnson, the ultimate dancer; Kris Allen, the ultimate singer; Victor/whomever the ultimate racers.
The list is endless, but it's over. All pau. No more. And now, this reality junkie is having withdrawals.
Truth be told, I hate the final episodes because I never want the shows to end. I don't want them to pick a winner. I want the drama, the madness, the intense feelings of satisfaction I have for the competition and its competitors.
Now it's over and I'm grumpy.
Guess I'll have to quench my need for reality speed by watching new episodes of The Bachelorette.
Yea, I'm desperate for relief and, like a junkie, I'll take anything I can get -- even if it puts me in a coma.
This is when REALITY BITES!
Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are not a spammer I promise to post your comment as soon as possible